Terms and Conditions
Welcome to MidcoSpeedTest.com (the “Site”). By using this Site, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms”). Please read these Terms carefully before using the Site.
- Use of Site You may use the Site solely for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not use the Site for any other purpose without our express written consent. You agree that you will not attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or attempt to circumvent security features.
- Accuracy of Information We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information on the Site, but we make no guarantees as to its accuracy or completeness. We may update or change the information on the Site at any time without notice.
- Intellectual Property All content on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of Midco and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. You may not use any content from the Site without our express written consent.
- Links to Other Websites The Site may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these websites. We encourage you to review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any website that you visit.
- Limitation of Liability We make no guarantees as to the availability or reliability of the Site. We are not liable for any damages arising out of the use or inability to use the Site. We are not responsible for any damage to your computer or mobile device that may result from the use of the Site.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Midco, its affiliates, and its officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from your use of the Site.
- Termination We may terminate your access to the Site at any time, without notice, for any reason, including for a violation of these Terms.
- Governing Law These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of South Dakota without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- Changes to Terms We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms.
- Contact Us If you have any questions or comments about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.